Discovery Behavioral Healthcare
Serve as an ambassador, support the youth, help them engage, actively participate on the team, make informed decisions, build a network of support, and identify goals that promote recovery and resiliency. Provide guidance and advocacy to child and family service systems. Promote self-determination, empowerment, personal responsibility for recovery and wellness, and assist the youth to advocate for themselves.
- Experience with the mental health system required
- Associates Degree preferred or a suitable combination of education and experience
- Two years related job experience such as assisting youth in building community and
natural supports. Working knowledge of the system of care and community resources.
- Certification as a Peer Support Specialist in the State of Washington is required and
must be obtained within six months or less from date of employment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess and maintain valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle report
and reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, in writing and electronically
- Ability to document efficiently utilizing the electronic health record and written form
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org